Easy difficulty – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 15 minutes
Ingredients for 10 people
A roll of puff pastry | 20 asparagus | 10 slices of speck | 200 g of fresh robiola | An egg | Sesame q.b. | Salt q.b. | Pepper q.b.
1. We fill a pot with water and put it on the fire. As soon as begins to boil, add salt and dip the asparagus, tied together with bunch, taking care to leave the spikes out of the water. We cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Let the asparagus still a little bit al dente and let’s leave them cool on a covered plate of kitchen paper, so that i juices dry without going to moisten the puff pastry.
3. Wash the asparagus and mix them with robiola. We adjust of salt and pepper, taking present that the compound will come combined with speck, already enough food salty.
4. On a slightly countertop floured, we open the puff pastry roll and, with the help a pizza cutter or a knife well sharpened, let’s divide it into six rectangles, as long as the roll and 7-8 centimeters wide.
5. Let’s cover every rectangle first with the asparagus mixture and robiola and then with the slices of speck. We roll up our cannoli, let’s cut them into small pieces and arrange them, a little apart, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Wash the egg well and brush cannoli, then sprinkle them of sesame seeds.
7. Let’s cook the cannoli in a preheated oven, function static, for about 15 minutes at 200°, until their surface it will not be golden brown. Remove them from the oven and let them cool on a grill.