Medium difficulty – Preparation 30 minutes – Cooking 24 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
200 g of flour | 3 eggs | 200 g of yellow squash | 80 g of grated Parmesan cheese | 50 g of homemade bread | 50 g of chopped hazelnuts | Milk | Nutmeg Sage | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | salt
1. We prepare the pasta: we arrange the flour, we shell two eggs in the center and we knead to obtain a smooth and elastic pasta. We make a loaf, cover it with an inverted bowl and let it rest for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling: clean the pumpkin, wash it and wrap it in aluminum foil. Let’s bake it for 20 minutes and pass it through a sieve to make a puree.
3. Soften the bread with milk, remove the crust, squeeze it and crumble it.
4. We peel an egg in a bowl, mix it with half of the Parmesan, add the pumpkin and the bread, perfume with the nutmeg, salt and mix everything together.
5. Roll the dough and cut it into thin strips. We distribute the mixture with a teaspoon, fold the pastry and press the edges. We cut the ravioli with a notched wheel.
6. Heat the oil with the sage in a large pan, pour the boiled ravioli al dente (it takes about 4 minutes), sprinkle with parmesan and chopped hazelnuts, and mix gently. We serve immediately.