Difficulty: Medium – Preparation: 60 min.
For the pastry: 3 eggs | 300 g of flour 00
For the filling: 400 g of smoked salmon | 200 g of peeled shrimp | 300 g of fresh salmon in cubes | 150 g of butter | One shallot | A spoonful of brandy | ½ glass of rosé wine | Salt and pepper ground | A level spoonful of puree of tomato | 250 g mascarpone | A spoonful of grated parmesan
1. We mix the eggs and flour. Obtained a smooth and homogeneous dough, let’s wrap it with plastic wrap and leave it rest for half an hour in the fridge.
2. Past time, we roll the dough thinly with a rolling pin, proceeding from the center towards the edges. Let’s keep it aside under a tea towel, until it’s time to use it.
3. Chop the shallot and do it gently brown in a pan with melted butter. We pour the brandy and let’s flame it, then add it too the wine and let it evaporate. We season with salt and pepper, we combine the puree of tomato and let it go for 10 minutes. With the fire out, we mantechiamo with ¾ of mascarpone.
4. Let’s dip the pastry into boiling salted water for 30 seconds, then drain it and immerse it in water salty and cold. Let’s wait a few moments to stop cooking, drain it again and spread it out on the pastry board.
5. Spread it with the remaining mascarpone, we spread the smoked salmon on top, the fresh one in cubes and the shrimps. We roll the dough gently but well tight.
6. We veil the bottom of the pan with a some mascarpone sauce. We cut the roll sliced 3 fingers thick (fig. a) and lay them with plate in the pan. We distribute on the surface the remaining mascarpone sauce, sprinkle with the grated parmesan and bake at 180 ° for 15 minutes (fig. b).