Difficulty Easy – Preparation 15 minutes – Cooking 25 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
A salmon fillet of approx. 800 g | 6 ripe and firm tomatoes | A clove of garlic | Tarragon leaves to taste | A bunch of marjoram | 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil | Salt
1. Clean the tarragon and marjoram leaves, wash and dry them.
2. Put the herbs in a bowl with two tablespoons of oil and the crushed garlic clove. Let it flavor for about 15 minutes and remove the garlic clove.
3. We dip the tomatoes for about a minute in boiling water, then drain them. Then we remove the skin, cut it in two and deprive them of the internal seeds.
4. Cut the pulp into cubes into cubes.
5. Wash and dry the salmon, lay it in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with a little oil and salt.
6. We cook the fish in the oven at 200 ° for about 15 minutes.
7. Now add the tomatoes and the herb-scented oil. We finish cooking: bake the salmon for a further 10 minutes.
8. We serve the course on the table, taking care that it is still hot.