Low difficulty Preparation 10 min. Cooking 10 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
400 g of spaghetti | Extra virgin olive oil of olive | 4 anchovy fillets cut into small pieces | 150 g of black olives pitted | A spoonful of capers salted | 3 cloves of garlic | 150 g of tomatoes peeled | A spoonful of chopped parsley | Hot pepper (according to taste) | Salt
1. Peel the garlic and fry it with a drizzle of oil until golden brown. We put to dissolve the anchovy fillets in the same oil , turning often, up until they are completely loose.
2. After a few minutes of cooking, add to the oil with anchovies, capers previously desalted. We leave go for a couple of minutes, then we combine the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces. Let’s flavor and complete with black olives.
3. While the sauce is cooking, turn it over often with a ladle wooden. We do not add salt because the ingredients we have used are already very tasty. Let it cook for a few minutes medium heat.
4. Let the spaghetti al dente in abundant salted water. Drain and stir in the pan with the sauce, adding, if need, more oil and a little water cooking. According to the taste, we combine chilli and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
5. Helping us with a fork and ladle steel, we form a “Nest” of pasta for each guest, or we serve in one soup tureen, where every diner can use it. You know, spaghetti sciuè sciuè are informal!