Difficulty Low – Ready in 40 min.
300 g of spaghetti | 700 g of light green courgettes | 60 g of butter | 150 g of mixed cheeses (Parmigiano Reggiano, fresh provolone, fiordilatte) | Fresh basil | Salt | Extra virgin olive oil
1. Cut the courgettes into slices about 2 mm thick and let them dry thoroughly on a clean cloth.
2. Fry the courgettes, a little at a time, in hot oil, drain them, and put them on a plate covered with paper towels. Let’s salt them and continue to fry the others. We chop the cheeses
3. Cook the spaghetti in salted water and leave them al dente.
4. In a pan, we put the zucchini, the well-chopped cheeses, and a knob of butter.
5. When the spaghetti is cooked, we light the flame under the pan, add the pasta with a little cooking water and mix well. We season with abundant basil and bring it to the table.