Difficulty Low – Preparation 10 minutes – Cooking 10 minutes
200 g of flour |2 eggs | 150 g of hazelnuts shelled | 250 g ricotta cheese sheep | Grit to taste | Nutmeg to taste | Butter to taste | Sage to taste | Salt to taste
1.We take a pastry board e place the flour on top fountain. Let’s break the center eggs and mix everything with hands, proceeding from the outside towards the inland.
2. We work until we get a smooth and homogeneous compound. We make a dough with the dough and let it rest for a few minutes, covered with the transparent film.
3. Let’s put the hazelnuts in one pan and pass them quickly in the oven, so it will be easier peel them: just transfer them to a clean tea towel, form a bundle and shake vigorously.
4. After letting him rest, we deprive the dough of the film and, with a rolling pin, we pull thinly the pastry. With a cutter wheel we make some squares of the same size.
5. We make squares of pasta putting some in the center stuffing, which we will have made in previously working the cottage cheese with grated parmesan and a pinch nutmeg.
6. We make our tortelli e let’s cook them in a pot with boiling salted water. Apart from, we heat the butter, add it sage and chopped hazelnuts coarsely.
7. Let the tortelli and sauté them in a pan with butter, sage and hazelnuts. Let’s make mix well and serve. We sprinkle with abundant grain and bring to the table.