Low difficulty – Preparation 5 min. – Cooking 15 min
500 g of fresh troccoli (like spaghetti alla guitar) | 200 g fillets of mackerel in oil drained | 4 light courgettes | An untreated lemon | 100 g of parmesan grated | 2 tbsp bread crumbs | A fresh hot pepper | A bunch of marjoram | Aromatic herbs to taste | 2 bay leaves | Extra virgin olive oil of olive to taste | Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Cut the courgettes into cubes very small and let’s put them in a nonstick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Let’s close with the lid and let it cook.
2. Let’s cook the troccoli in a pot with plenty salt water, perfumed with a a couple of bay leaves and some mince of aromatic herbs.
3. In a bowl, mix the parmesan with breadcrumbs and grated lemon zest. We transfer the mixture into one hot pan and let’s do it well browned. Let’s take it out of the pan and let it cool on a plate or parchment paper.
4. Meanwhile, the zucchini will be cooked, so let’s combine finely chopped marjoram, a pinch of pepper and a little chilli cut into strips. Self it is necessary, we regulate salt. We mix to flavor well.
5. We add mackerel to courgettes into small pieces. We drain the troccoli and sauté them with the dressing of zucchini and fish, mixing well. We serve by crumbling grossly the crunchy al lemon on the dough.